a bit of background...
After graduating with a BSc Honours degree in Neuroscience, I was keen to establish a career that combined my love of science with my passion for the written word. The following year, I made the first step towards that goal when I began work as a trainee medical writer in a large medical communications agency.
Since then, I’ve worked as a Medical Editor, Medical Writer, and Senior Medical Writer in various agencies and companies within the medical communications arena. I set up my freelance business in September 2006, and I’ve never looked back...
why work with me?
My clients’ needs are paramount. I always aim to provide the freelance editorial support you need, when you need it.
If you decide to work with me, here’s what you can expect:
- Reliable, flexible and professional service
- Quality medical and scientific documents delivered on time and within budget
- Clear, coherent presentation of data and key messages
- The highest standards of accuracy, consistency and scientific credibility
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Integrity and transparency
I understand that you need a writer who fits in with your team – someone who can quickly become familiar with your project, adapt to your working practices, and hit the ground running. Having worked in the medical communications industry for over a decade, I am familiar with the pressures of challenging deadlines and changing priorities!
Why not get in touch to see how I could help you?